Da Capo

09 May 2006

Spoon Fantasies

I saw this guy standing in front of me in line yesterday. And I had to fight the urge to attack him. Fight hard. But this wasn't the normal lustful urges due to cycle or circumstance. Oh, nooo.

I didn't want him to fuck me. I wanted him to cuddle with me. I had to fight the urge to tackle the guy and force him to be big spoon.

This is very new. I only saw him from the back. He wasn't particularly built or anything. He didn't have the broad back or hard shoulders that I normally get the warm and fuzzies from. There was nothing that was eye-catching about him, just your very average guy. Still, my eyes could not be torn away from his arms. I wanted to be in them.

And now I am disturbed. Popular opinion is that I am simply a tad affection deficient right now, coupled with my being so grown-up that I know that a sweat session is not the same as a cuddling.

Still. It's very odd.

I think I'll go "sleep with the cat when no one will have me." Goodnight Sandra Cisneros.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home