Da Capo

31 March 2006

I'm strictly a female female


I love silky underwear.

And silky robes.

Especially in either pink or black.

Is there anything more fem? As a color pink is associated with happiness and satiation in the brain. Meaning, you look at the color pink and your brain tells you you're happy and satisfied. By wearing pink, enveloping your body in pink, you are wrapping yourself up in good vibes. The imprint of yourself in your pink undies is there, still tucked away in a coy little corner of your mind that just radiates out. Translation=one cheery confident gal.

Now black, well come on it's s-e-x-y. And I drew that word out for a reason. Nothing makes me feel more of a vixen than wearing black. It's not the undies of your childhood. Fuck feelings of happiness, black makes you feel in charge. I wear black and I am slyly in the know, and I just might want someone to discover my secret.

And silk, satin, anything smooth is just the ultimate. Besides it simply feeling divinely cool against my skin, I'm not sure why I love it. Maybe that it's slippery, slinky, something that can be grasped but just as easily dance out of your fingertips. And I will admit, that is what I aspire to some nights.

As I sit here in my black satin undies and pink silk robe, waiting for my hair to set, I feel that I am getting the benefit of both hues. My unmentionables are getting me ready for the night. Although the fact that a woman's underwear can affect her confidence is no big news, I felt compelled to write this little love note to my undies anyway.

My god, you are so hot. Making me, through association, so hot as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home